YearRole / TypeName of ProductionCompany
DocumentaryDo It At Queens ParkQueens Park Arts Centre
AnimationThe Battle Of AylesburySparky Buddy Productions
DocumentaryThe Bristol BoyPeople Planet
CommercialThe Food Whisperer CommercialLizard and Leopard Productions
CartoonsTime Crash 2Pearce Productions
CoachingBest of British
CartoonsPlanet of the CatsZing King and Co.
DocumentaryFaster Louder Funnier
RadioWho Done It Already?ROFL
CartoonsFine TooningZing King and Co.
20112 year post graduate acting2011, 2 year post graduate acting
Drama Studio London
I own and can operate: Professional quality vocal microphone
Short description of my voiceA versatile voice which ranges from youthful and vunerable to the confident and intelligent. Very good at comedy and timing, and excellent at creating unique character voices.
Additional SkillsI am fully equipped with professional recording microphones. I also have professional editing software and am able to produce high standard final productions.
- Native accent
- Voice Style
- Arrogant, Artistic, Dry / Sarcastic, Energetic, Friendly, Fun, Happy, Informed, Natural, Reassuring, Street, Versatile, Whiny, Young
- Age Range
- Under 20, 20 - 30, 30 - 45
- ISDN Line
- Media Specialism
- Audiobooks Cartoons Commercials Documentary Jingles Multimedia Narration Podcasts Radio Video Games
- Home Studio
- Accents (International)
- French, German, Irish, Russian
- Accents (UK)
- Birmingham, Cockney, Essex, Liverpool, London, Manchester, RP, Somerset, South London, Welsh, Standard
- Accents (North American)
- General American, Mexico, New York City, Southern American
- Work Permits
- Organisation Membership